Welcome to Perth Ontario. Centrally located, PERTH is a modern community with old-world charm.
Perth is located on the Trans Canada Highway (Hwy #7) nestled in a parkland setting along the Tay River.
ExplorePerth.ca has been developed
to help local merchants promote their business on-line.
Visit These Other Perth Ontario Websites:
Welcome To Beautiful Perth
Perth Ontario Company
Heritage Perth Ontario
Perth Ontario Canada
Beautiful Perth Canada
"Things to do in and around Perth."
- Bring your camera.
- Relax or take a walk-about Stewart Park.
- Visit the Perth Museum.
- Saturday 8am to 1pm stop by the Perth Farmer's Market.
- Take the children to Conlon Farm.
- Enjoy the nature trail at the Perth Wildlife Reserve.
- Visit one of the many fine artisan shops in downtown Perth.
- Have breakfast, lunch or dinner at one of the many fine restaurants.
- Attend one of the many yearly Festivals.
- Take a walking tour of Heritage Perth.
- Take a drive around town and see some of the historic sights.
- Boating from the Rideau Canal, up the Tay Canal, right into the downtown Tay River Basin.
- Getaway weekend at one of the local Bed & Breakfasts.
- Fishing in one of the many surrounding lakes, rivers and streams.
- Snowmobiling, snowshoeing, X-country skiing, and public ice skating at the local arena.
- Come and see the magnificient fall colors.
- Come and see Perth-in-Springtime, all in bloom.
- Take in a movie at the local drive-in.
- Visit the local cheese factory for fresh curd, great ice cream cones, and award winning cheeses.
- Pamper yourself with a massage or spa service.
- Come for a round of golf.
- Take a refreshing dip at the Perth Pool.
Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved